Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick check-in

I head back to work tomorrow after a week of staycation. Being home from work definitely made it easier to stick to a meal plan of a sorts and helped me stay on track with working out. I'm hoping this momentum will carry into next week.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress and my mindset right now. The Lees have declared the weekend nights to be a bit of a blow your diet time, but even then I tried to stay somewhat in line. (Other than the 97 drinks I had last night, I mean! :) ) I'm looking forward to the cardio, kind of. I'm looking forward to being able to tolerate it, really. Well, by tolerate what I mean is able to do it and not feel like I'm going to die. Or puke. Or something. And I think I'm slowly getting in that direction, which is so great. The workout yesterday was tough, but I don't feel awful today and really just generally feeling proud of myself for making it through.

This weeks challenges will be getting up in time to workout before work and staying on track with eating. We made this really funny breakfast casserole that didn't turn out quite like the picture in the recipe. I can't wait to try it -- I'll have to post a photo.

Short and sweet -- hugs,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment