Sunday, August 5, 2012

Heather In Onederland


As you already know if you're a reader, I've been in the onederland for a while now.  I never had an official onederland post, but I've subsequently had the epiphany that this might be more indicative of a minor speed bump that I didn't even realize I was experiencing...

As I recently told you, my goal is to average a weight loss of about 5 lbs per month.  This puts me on track to be at my goal weight by my 40th birthday in May.  What I didn't tell you is that I haven't really been on that track thus far.  I just got to 195 on the WW books this week and it took me almost 2 months to get there.  That's because when I got to the onederland, I think there was a part of my brain that freaked out.  And was waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I sabotaged myself a little here and a little there, but mostly I just wasn't taking it seriously.  Or maybe I was just too afraid to truly embrace that it was really starting finally.

Or maybe I needed to ease into the next phase.

Whatever "it" was, I'm over it.  I'm ready to go forward with this and get where I want to be.  I am in the onederland now.  I'm here.  I'm staying here.  I LIKE it here!

As for my APA today -- I did 30 minutes on my stepper and got a 20 minute walk in with the hubby and the d-o-g.  So, I'm staying on track with my activity.  And that is how I'm going to get to my goal!

:::gulp:::  And then what?!

Heather

1 comment: