Friday, June 29, 2012

News Alert!

I am going on a deliberate break from being "good" - whatever the F that means - until 7/11 after my anniversary.

Here's what that means:
I Will continue to do my best to eat within my points, watch my portions and get in as much activity as I can

I Will Not sweat it. If I don't keep track too well or if I get too carby or whatever - it is is what it is.

BUT. Come 7/11 I expect that you will make sure I get it back together and get myself back on track.

I am in the onederland NOW - I plan to stay here. My short term goal is to get to 190 by Labor Day. I know you will help to cheer me on and keep me accountable.

And during this week of independence ;) I will try to post of the ups and downs to keep you in the loop - in the true spirit of Inside Heathers Fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment