Thursday, June 21, 2012

You should earn activity points for laughing

I got this sudden burst of energy and got inspired by my BFAW and decided to do a step routine while watching tv. Pulled out and literally dusted off the permanently borrowed from the Jones' Wii stepper and did a little routine. Hilarious and glad there's no hidden camera in my house. (Wait there isn't us there??) I also throw in some squats and push-ups.

Maybe next time I'll throw in some burpees for old times sake. I never thought I'd get nostalgic for crossfit.

Anyways I was doing some pushups and Scott walked in and I jumped and up and said... AND 100!

This is my way of giving a shout-out to all of my active friends who inspire me. Thank you! And another thank you for all of the people who tell me they read my blog.  I'm vain enough to admit how much it means to me that you are reading my little bs slice of the WWW and that you appreciate "the show."  I love it when you tell me your stories and listen to you tell me mine.  I love that you don't even know that you are one of my inspirations.

I don't know how to stop getting even cornier, so I will close with my all time favorite quote which I have probably used here before:

"You may never have proof of your importance, but you are more important than you think."

~Robert Fulghum


love and hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment