Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sorry they're out of order - but here are some photos

This is the backlot of the compound and these are the famous tires.  The tire in the front is the size tire that I
"threw" in the first week. 


Pre-workout shot -- so they're out of order because they're uploaded from my phone.  I not only can't coordinate the uploading and getting them in order (I have lost tons of witty text in this process!), but I can't seem to figure out how to just add a regular paragraph rather than the texts under the photos. 
The room where we talk post workout.  Also where we learned that some of us eat like cockroaches.  I should have taken some of the inspirational shots on the walls, but I was just trying to give you a feel for what it looks like since it's not a regular gym.
Outside overview of the gym - the box in the foreground is the size box that I finally jumped.  Not a big box by compound standards, but certainly by "size of things I've jumped up on" it's big.

A post work out shot - taken at home because I was, as usual, too fried post workout to think to do it.
The Infamous Ryan - the owner - who was in charge of our torture last Wednesday that led to my nervous breakdown

Another tire shot
A view of the compound from the inside.  In the corner are all of the different boxes to be jumped.  Some day.  Probably by other people.
And the wonderful parking lot where most of the workouts and torture take place.













No comments:

Post a Comment