Friday, May 25, 2012

Million Dollar Fitness Idea

I know I think this because I came up with this, but you tell me...

We just watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.  I think it was awesome, but just for the action and effects.  I mean, I guess the plot was good but who notices with all these capers?  Is that really what these movies are about?  But you look at the actors and how friggin' buff they are and I don't know about you -- but I really know what goes into that now.  I don't know because I can do it but even trying to do 1/10 of what they must do to get in that good of a shape kicked my ASS --

So can you imagine if it was your job to work out and look bad ass all the time?

Why not have a boot camp to get people into action movie star shape and then during the process film their progress for a YouTube series?!

I know, I thought of that -- brilliant right?

Is someone already doing this?  Locally?  And then at the end, the people in training could star in their own mini action movie short.

Think of the training - it would definitely be cross fit like because of the sprinting and jumping.  But there could also be stage fight training.  That show Scott and I saw at Regent with the stage fighting was really fun.  And martial arts.  And dancing - because all good action movies contain at least one scene where two characters are required to tango or dance in some exotic way.  You would be in such excellent shape.  And you'd be paying for it by cutting your cable totally off while you were in training because you were going to be way too busy to watch tv all the time!  Plus you'd be watching your own movie that you were making and editing it.

Brilliant!

I know that I am an attention whore, but this has something for everyone.  The people who don't want to be on screen can film or write or do the music.  The possibilities are endless. There are trainers needed and chefs.  It's a community effort.

Action Movie Star Boot Camp -- who is with me?!  If you think this sounds like fun - hit me up on Facebook or on Twitter (@heatherparslee) and we can figure out how to do it...


No comments:

Post a Comment