Saturday, May 12, 2012

((drum roll))... It's the next thing!!

I know how much you have been anxiously awaiting for the next thing -- so you'll be REALLY excited to learn its two new things!!

Both of which I have talked about, so with apologies for the anti-climactic nature of my revelation. (I will try to do a post boot camp write up soon.)

First is that I have finally officially gone back to Weight Watchers. Went to my first meeting today. I've even started tracking and let me tell you that we went to the Greek festival so I am already in my weekly points. Oh well - Rome wasn't built in a day. :)

The next fitness adventure is the hot yoga. I bought the Groupon and BFF Tina and I went to our first class yesterday. It was (no kidding) hot. I liked it but not sure how much weigt you can lose doing it. Perhaps more than you would not doing it, I guess.

This has prompted me to decide that my fitness adventures may actually all be Groupon adventures. (And by Groupon, I am lumping in all the social daily deals like Living Social and soon.). There are frequently specials for yoga and boot camps and so forth. All the time something new and then. work in walking and some other things to complement. We'll see how it goes. Got 9 more classes in the hot yoga to go so about 3 weeks or so. If you run across a deal that I may have missed please hit me up!

Looking forward to sharing my adventures with you all! Happy Mothers Day to you and yours!

Hugs!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment