Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I said I would and I did!

I'm starting off 2013 right. Got to the gym and got 30 minutes in on the elliptical. I wasn't setting the world on fire, but given that I woke up with a significant wheeze after an awesome night ringing in the new year - I'll take it! Signed up at a new gym and for the price I am going to keep two memberships for a while. 2013 is starting with my weight at 194. Frankly, I know most people would be alarmed by this, but I figure that is down 16 lbs from where I was a year ago. While I would obviously be happier losing more quickly, I know I don't do all the work I need to do to lose faster. And if I maintain a weight loss of just over a pound a month then that means I am maintaining a weight loss. Which means it is truly lost. What's not to love about that? The first year I maintained a 19 lb loss and now 16. Its not fast but if it really is lost -- and I still get to overindulge and enjoy life, it works!

I'm very excited for what 2013 has to bring!

(((Hugs)))
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment