Saturday, March 31, 2012

Next week begins yet another chapter in my attempt to find a workout that works out for me...

I'm taking swimming lessons.  Remember last year, when I said I had a crazy goal of wanting to do a triathlon?  Well, one of the things that's important is being able to swim.  And while I could be thrown in a pool and not drown, it's not graceful and I can't swim above water. 

This has embarrassed me for as long as I can remember. 

SO embarrassed that I am willing to overcome my mortification of having my fat ass learn to swim from some athletic 20 something girl.

Wish me luck!

Also, even though I have done little to nothing in the way of exercise, have made no major changes in my diet, I am showing a 4lb loss this week.  Crazy...

Short and sweet but stay tuned for my Nemo adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment