Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Offline?

I'm thinking about not blogging anymore. So naturally I need to blog about this.

I started blogging about my weight loss journey in a gung-ho phase of my life. That got sidetracked. I started going back to the gym in September and have been sporadically working out since then. I think my average is twice a week. Sometimes even less and usually not a whole lot more.

Now I feel like I'm mainly blogging about my journeys to the gym. Maybe it always was. I don't know. I don't re-read this shit. :)

But I'm not doing anything about my diet and therefore I'm not losing weight. And I can't seem to commit to doing anything about my diet. I tried the TWIE. It lasted half a day. I felt like an idiot tweeting what I ate. (Truth be told I feel like an idiot when I use twitter period but whatever.)

I've thought about talking about what it's like to be a fat girl, but the truth is that when I do really think about what that's like it's usually too much of a bummer to publicize. It's definitely the dark side of the moon... Maybe I just stay where I'm at and talk about that, but that's not much of a journey is it?

So. I'm not sure. I will tell you when/if it's official but I just wanted to keep you in the loop...

Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment